For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
Register now and access more than 125,000 products
The Würth MM 600, certified for safe use in CAT IV 600 V environments, offers essential functions for the detection of malfunctions and numerous problems in electrical and electronic systems.
- Suitable for measuring AC/DC current, AC/DC voltage, resistance, continuity and diodes
- Can be used for AC/DC voltage up to 600 V, and also AC/DC current up to 10 A
- Resistance measurement up to 20 MΩ
- Contactless voltage tester (visual and acoustic) for quick detection of cable breakage
- Display saving (hold function)
- Automatic shut-off after 15 min
- Fused inputs for protecting the measuring device
- LCD display with 2000 digits
- Conforms to EN Standard 61010-2-033
Use personal protective equipment in accordance with measurement class.
Electrical installations, switch cabinet construction, solar technology, E-K hybrid, general electrical and electronic systems.
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!