Register now and access more than 125,000 products
For refuelling vehicles and fuel-powered machinery
- TUV type-tested label, safety and regular production monitoring
- Wall thickness 0.9 mm in accordance with to DIN 7274
- Highly resistant external powder coating
- Fuel-resistant inner coating ensures long-lasting corrosion protection
- Wide ventilation duct (drains in less than 25 seconds without spout)
- Welded tape seams on the handles ensure high level of stability
- Quick-action closure — completely leak-proof regardless of the angle of the canister, with locking pin
Caution: Check the cap for leakage after each refilling or before transport! Please observe the prescribed labelling for transporting the fuel canister. See notes. The seal in the canister cap is a wear part and must be replaced from time to time. Seals can be found under art. no. 0891420744 in PU 5. When transporting canisters containing fuel, follow the provisions of the GHS and ADR regulations where necessary, and attach the legally required labelling to the canister. Our safety adhesive labels can be used for this; see art. no. 0891420740. Caution: Spout and retaining clip are not included in the scope of delivery. Please order spout separately. A retaining clip is included with each spout.
*The design meets the test requirements for packaging intended for the transport of dangerous goods of the following international regulations in the versions valid at the time the approval certificate was issued:
- European Agreement concerning the International Carriage of Dangerous Goods by Road (ADR)
- Regulations concerning the International Carriage of Dangerous Goods by Rail (RID)
- International Maritime Dangerous Goods Code (IMDG Code)
- RECOMMENDATIONS ON THE TRANSPORT OF DANGEROUS GOODS OF THE UNITED NATIONS
- ICAO Technical Instructions, also set out in the IATA Dangerous Goods Regulations
The usage instructions are recommendations based on the tests we have conducted and our experience; carry out your own tests before each application. Due to the large number of applications and storage and processing conditions, we do not assume any liability for a specific application result. Insofar as our free customer service provides technical information or acts as an advisory service, no responsibility is assumed by this service except where the advice or information given falls within the scope of our specified, contractually agreed service or the advisor was acting deliberately. We guarantee the consistent quality of our products. We reserve the right to make technical changes and further develop products.
UN-approved fuel canister for the safe transport of specific dangerous goods, e.g. fuel and oil for construction machinery, small vehicles etc.
The fuel may contain foreign bodies and dirt. Always use a fuel filter when refuelling to prevent these substances from entering the tank. We recommend using only the Würth flexible fuel spout as an accessory. These Würth fuel spouts are equipped with a built-in strainer and reliably catch critical foreign objects and contaminants. The spout for petrol can be found under art. no. 0891420741 and for diesel under art. no. 0891420742. The spout can be easily clipped onto the canister for transport. There are dedicated holes on the canister for the retaining clip supplied with the spout.
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!