The images are examples. For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
Register now and access more than 125,000 products
- Mushroom-shaped repair unit suitable for radial and diagonal tyres with or without tubes (tubeless)
- Can be used up to and including speed code "V" (up to 240 km/h)
- The repair units are processed in conjunction with high-strength vulcanising cement
- Repair from the inside alone offers maximum levels of quality, reliability and safety
Continuing to drive with a flat tyre until the vehicle comes to a complete standstill can cause considerable damage to the structure of the tyre. Only specialist checking of the inner tyre can enable an assessment to be made as to whether the tyre can be repaired and, if so, with which repair system. The tyre must therefore always be removed from the rim - safety depends on this!
In accordance with § 36 of the German Road Vehicle Registration Regulation (StVZO) Guidelines for the Assessment and Repair of Tyre Damage to Pneumatic Tyres dated 8 February 2001, each tyre must be removed from the rim before repair so that the damage can be analysed and the repair carried out.
Repair up to 6 mm (car) and 10 mm (truck). Also suitable for run-flat tyres.
The mushroom shape of the repair unit enables a professional two-phase repair of the damaged area to take place:
- The plate of the "mushroom" is vulcanised onto the inner tyre and therefore guarantees absolute pressure tightness. No loss of pressure in the tyre!
- The shaft of the repair unit is vulcanised into the pass channel, therefore preventing dirt, dust, salt water or other substances from getting inside the tyre and causing corrosion or preventing the "plate" from coming loose.
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!