For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
Register now and access more than 125,000 products
- Protects the car interior from vibration noises and airborne noise
- Very good plasticity once heated
- Use on panels with severe deformation, surface embossing or beading
- 1 packaging unit covers 4 panels
- Storage temperature: 15-25°C
- Permissible storage period: 12 months
- Frost-prone, fragile
The self-adhesive insulation panel is used for sound deadening and for softening structure-borne noise when applied to thin panelling such as in construction, e.g. on façade panels, aluminium window sills, ventilation ducts, in mechanical engineering, vehicle and plant construction. Do not directly expose the product to the elements.
- Position self-adhesive fusible layer on underbody and heat with a hot-air blower
- Gradually remove the cover film
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!